The DW266 screwdriver has a powerful 6.5-Amp motor with a range from 0 to 2,500 RPM. The rubber grip with 2-finger trigger is especially comfortable during long periods of use in metal-to-metal and metal-to-wood fastening applications and when using TEKS screws. The set and forget "nosepiece allows users to remove the nosecone and reattach it while maintaining fastener depth settings".
- Ideal for use with TEKS screws
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Removal of nosecone makes tool positive clutch screw driver
- Rubber grip and 2-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control