The DEWALT DW4811-2 Reciprocating Saw Blades are designed with a tough, flexible blade body. These blades feature reinforced teeth for increased durability. An aggressive shank angle increases tooth contact, maintaining cutting speed as blade wears for longer blade life.
- Straight back blade style
- (+5°) hook angle for faster cuts
- Raker tooth minimizes vibration
- Anti-stick coating reduces friction
- Ideal for cutting light to heavy gauge metal, threaded rod, uni-strut, angle iron, pipe, conduit and more
- Made in the USA