DEWALT's 60 Gal. Air Compressor features a cast iron, twin-cylinder, oil-lubricated pump. This includes a 1-piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and a 12 in. cast iron balanced flywheel. The unit operates with a heavy-duty, 240-Volt induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency, with 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance.
- 13.4 CFM at 40 PSI and 11.5 CFM at 90 PSI with 1.9 RHP
- Large capacity, 60-Gal. ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns and hammers
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Equipped with convenient pressure gauge and on/off switch
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Air Compressor Buying Guide