Don’t let an inferior saw blade slow down your circular saw. Step up to a DEWALT Construction Saw Blade and slice through a variety of jobsite building materials, including construction lumber, plywood, OSB and siding. The contractor-duty, thin-kerf blade features extremely durable tungsten carbide teeth, which stay sharper longer than standard carbide blades. It also has a specially formulated anti-stick coating that reduces friction and sticky gum buildup, and ribbed heat vents that allow the blade to run cooler and cut quicker while eliminating warping.
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
- All blades feature 5/8 in. arbor with diamond knock-out
- Applies to framing, trim carpentry and remodeling