DEWALT delivers a 3/4 in. impact wrench with more torque in a lighter weight package. The DW297 weighs just 10 lbs. but delivers 434 ft. lbs. of torque for heavy-duty fastening applications. The AC/DC rocker switch is easy to use and makes the tool compatible with alternative power sources. The DW297 is powered by a 10 Amp motor that operates the unit at 1,600 RPM with 1,800 BPM. The anvil has a decent pin that retains the socket when working in all positions. The DW297 comes standard with a 10 ft. rubber cord and 360° side handle.
- Easy forward or reverse
- Can run on AC or DC current
- Ball bearing construction for increased durability
- High torque level for heavy-duty fastening applications - 434 ft. lbs.
- Externally replaceable brushes allow for quick repairs on the jobsite
- 1800 BPM
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs