The 3/8 in. 7 Amp DW223G variable-speed reversing drill has the most power in its class and is a terrific tool for metal fabricators, cabinet shops, trim carpenters and general construction. It's capable of driving 3 in. screws or door hardware and spade bits into wood up to 1 in. thick. This unit can also drill up to 3-8 in. holes in light-gauge steel. The metal gear housing and helical-cut, heat-treated steel gears add durability and provide longer gear life. The 360 degree side handle can be adjusted for greater user control. The drill also has a grounded plug for increased safety.
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- 2-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- D nose for side handle or rig mount
- 3-wire grounded plug/cord
- Includes chuck key and holder
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs