The Dewalt rebar pliers feature a 135-degree bent handle to help generate leverage for twisting rebar. The aggressive cross-thread tooth design helps provide a strong grip on materials. Made from forged chrome vanadium steel, which provides durability and strength.
- Forged chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability
- 135 degree bent handle for additional pulling leverage
- Precision induction hardened jaws and blades
- Spring loaded handle and angled head design for better rebar tying performance
- Aggressive cross thread tooth design
- High leverage pivot for improved cutting and griping power
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Note: Product may vary by store.