The DCR002 Bluetooth Radio Adaptor gives users the ability to turn a radio with a 3-1/2 mm auxiliary input into a Bluetooth-compatible radio. Users can now wirelessly stream music from their mobile phone or another Bluetooth-compatible device to their current jobsite radio, while their mobile device is kept safely with them and accessible at all times. The DCR002 Bluetooth Radio Adaptor is compatible with most major brands of jobsite radios that have an auxiliary in port and can also be used beyond the jobsite in vehicles, with home stereos, and any other device with an auxiliary input.
- Up to 100 ft. range
- Up to 8 hours runtime
- Mounting clip temporarily/permanently secures adaptor to your radio
- Rugged and durable design to withstand tough jobsite conditions
- Portable and transferable, allowing you to utalize the unit with other radios and devices
- Micro USB charging port allows you to utalize some cell phones chargers for charging
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs