The handle on this stapler is designed to have a low angled handle that can be compact and requires less force to squeeze. A staple guide allows for precise placement of staples. It is constructed from lightweight die cast aluminum for durability.
- Comfortable and compact handle design has a 30 percent lower angle than the Dewalt DWHTTR350 that is easy to squeeze and reduces hand fatigue
- Spring-loaded pinpoint staple guide allows for accurate stapling around cable and wire and automatically slides away when not needed
- Interchangeable belt clip fits on belts and pockets of both left and right-handed users
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum housing design for durability
- Use dewalt heavy duty staples DWHTTA700 series, stanley TRA700 series, or arrow T50 heavy duty staples up to 1/2 in. in length