The Dewalt D25980K Heavy Duty Pavement Breaker with Hammer Truck and Steel features 61 Ft-lbs impact energy that provides for maximum performance in general concrete demolition, sidewalk and road demolition, ground-rod driving and basement waterproofing. This tool has the Dewalt Shocks active Vibration Control system that reduces vibration by up to 70% which makes the unit more comfortable to operate. A powerful 15 Amp motor provides maximum overload protection & power for longer tool life. The D25980 has rubber coated handles that provide greater comfort and control for you. The unit also has an electronic soft start which increases productivity by reducing bit walking. The D25980K includes the D259803 hand truck and steel, which is designed to transport the Dewalt D25980 breaker with the steel in or out of tool eliminating need to remove bit during transport. The D259803 has an integral hold-down strap that keeps the strap permanently mounted to hammer truck, reducing the chances of losing them. The cart comes with an integral cord-wrap which allows for easy cord storage. The secured bit storage firmly holds up to (4) 1-1/8 in. breaker steel bits. This kit includes the D25980 Pavement Breaker and D259803 Hammer truck & Steel, which comes with: 2 - Bullpoint chisels, 1 - 1 in.Flat chisel, 1- 3 in. Flat chisel, Flat Foot Plate for Hammer Truck, Pegged foot plate for hammer truck.
- 61 Ft-lbs impact energy provides maximum performance
- Shocks, active vibration control reduces vibration up to 70%, increasing user comfort and productivity
- 15 amp motor provides Maximum power and overload protection
- Rubber coated handles provide greater comfort and control
- Electronic soft start increases productivity by reducing bit walking
- Hammer truck provides easy transportation of pavement breaker
- Trigger Lock On provides increased user comfort in extended use chipping applications