Don't let dull blades slow down your reciprocating saw. These contractor-rated reciprocating saw blades have reinforced teeth for increased durability, even when slicing through nail-embedded wood and abrasive roof shingles. The 6° hook angle on the teeth creates an extremely aggressive, fast-cutting blade. And its anti-stick coating minimizes friction and reduces sticky buildup.
- Reinforced tooth for increased durability when cutting through nails and other foreign objects
- (+6°) hook angle for fast, aggressive cuts
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- Raker tooth design increases the tooth contact area for faster cuts
- Convenient 6-piece set
- For use with corded or cordless reciprocating saws
- Made in the USA