Use this fine-finishing large-diameter saw blade to perform a variety of wood crosscuts on your next construction project. The DEWALT Series 20 10 in. 60T carbide blade slices through plywood, chipboard, hardwood and softwood using a miter saw or table saw, finely carving through material with a thin kerf that fosters smooth, quick cutting action. Superb accuracy and durability comes courtesy of DEWALT’s exclusive wedge shoulder design, which places more steel behind each tip for consistent performance with each swath.
- Computer-balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish
- Exclusive wedge shoulder design puts more steel behind each tip for increased durability and accuracy
- Anti-kickback shoulder helps prevent binding
- Suitable for cutting MDF, veneer, moulding, hardwood, plywood, chipboard and softwood
- Outfitted with 60 teeth; leaves a fine finish on crosscuts
- Secure fittings with properly crimped ferrules or hose clamps