The MC11000-2 MaxCool Pump is designed for use in 230-Volt evaporative coolers rated up to 11,000 CFM of air delivery. It is UL classified for safety and features a low level design ensuring normal operation even if the cooler’s water level drops to as low as 1/2 in. The powerful 2 coil concentric motor pumps 420 Gal. per hour at a head height of 1 ft. This pump is normally not used in residential coolers because of its voltage and plug configuration.
- For use with all brands of 230-Volt roof-top and window-mount coolers
- Motor has thermal overload protection and a flame-retardant housing for safety
- Grounded plug for quick and secure connection to the cooler’s junction box
- Removable base plate for easy removal of debris
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs