Earth-line Brown PC drip-line is 100 ft. of poly tubing that contains 1 GPH PC drippers inserted into the extruded interior wall of the tubing at 18 in. intervals. Each of the drippers consists of a cylinder with a labyrinthine-like water passage, filter and diaphragm. The dripper continuously adjusts to varying water pressure ensuring a constant flow rate.
- Evenly hydrates large outdoor areas and extends drip lines
- 100 ft. of coverage with 1-Gal. per hour drippers every 18 in. 65 drippers total
- Earth-line brown PC drip-line can be covered with mulch, used below or above the ground
- Connect to the irrigation system using 0.700 O.D. compression fittings
- Maximum run of 330 ft. from 1 water-source