DIG pressure compensating drippers help ensure your outdoor plants and landscaping are getting just the right amount of water. Labyrinth water passage regulates the flow of water to provide the most accurate and consistent irrigation despite pressure fluctuations and varying landscape elevations. An internal silicone diaphragm provides a self-cleaning mechanism to keep drippers clog free.
- Delivers a flow rate of 1 GPH
- Flow regulated for long runs of 1/2 in. poly tubing
- Operates reliably at any pressure between 10 and 55 psi
- Made from professional grade UV resistant materials to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Connects to 1/4 in. micro tubing or directly into 1/2 in. poly tubing