DIG’s pipe thread preset pressure regulators reduce and regulate the incoming pressure of the household’s water entering a drip irrigation or micro sprinkler system to the appropriate operating pressure of 25 PSI. The pressure regulators, installed downstream of the valve or filter, offer exceptional pressure control and provide consistent outlet pressures over a wide range of incoming pressures up to 100 PSI.
- Size:3/4 in. FPT x 3/4 in. MPT (outlet)
- Installs easily after the valve on a drip system
- No special tools or glues necessary
- Ensures excessive water pressure does not damage drip systems
- Made from durable, UV resistant materials for long life in the landscape
- Operating pressure up to 100 psi
- Flow rate up to 10 GPM