Use the DIG 1/4 in. Porous Soaker Hose to water flowerbeds, potted plants, containers and vegetable gardens. Constructed of UV-resistant materials, the porous soaker hose is made of extruded recycled rubber material. The extruded porous soaker tubing has many tiny holes, and when under pressure, sweats along the full length of the line. Provides a flow rate of approximately 0.4 GPH per ft. Use the porous soaker hose with 1/4" barb fittings in row planting for water saturation along the soaker hose line.
- Used in conjunction with 1/4 in. drippers
- For short runs up to a maximum length of 30 ft.
- Use for watering flowerbeds, potted plants, containers and vegetable gardens along a line
- Easy to install
- Suggested operating pressure: 25 PSI
- Close the end of the line with a goof plug
- 50 foot roll