The drip tubing cutter, punch and insertion tool is built-in with a number of features helpful in the installation of a drip irrigation system for home gardeners and professional landscapers. This handy tool can do it all. The main feature of the tool is tubing cutter that can easily punches hole in the drip tubing and then use the side of the toll to insert drippers or barbs fittings into the drip tubing or micro tubing.
- Easy to maintain poly hose cutter
- Can be use as tubing cutter, hole-punch or as insertion tool
- Replaceable blade
- Notch at the top allows removal of emitters from the drip tubing
- Can cut 1/4 in., 1/2 in. and 3/4 in. drip tubing drip or drip line
- Material: high impact plastic and stainless steel blade