USA made 6 in. Diamond Whetstone sharpener in coarse diamond is a great fit for home, cAmper or in the workshop, offering a sharpening surface of 6 in x 2 in. x 3/4 in. to satisfy a variety of edge care needs including kitchen knives, woodworking tools, hunting knives, and much more. The whetstone comes in durable plastic case with mounting capability and non-skid rubber feet, making it easy to store on a counter, bench or in a drawer. Easy to use, you can forget those messy oils that are required with other sharpeners; the diamond surface allows you to sharpen dry or with water. DMT employs a proprietary process resulting in a micronized monocrystalline diamond that covers evenly across the stone for a hardwearing surface guaranteed to provide consistent, efficient sharpening for years to come. DMT's signature polka dot pattern provides for slightly recessed holes to collect the metal fines removed during sharpening to prevent loading. Enjoy faster sharpening: 5 or 6 strokes per edge versus 30 on a conventional abrasive. This allows you to spend less time sharpening edges and more time using them. Sharpen with coarse diamond (45 micron / 325) to restore a neglected edge quickly.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- No power necessary, sharpen anywhere, anytime
- Designed with diamond, the hardest known material, so that you can sharpen any steel, tungsten, ceramic, or other hard materials and much faster than with conventional abrasives
- Great value in handling a variety of edges including chef, paring, and other kitchen knives, pocket and hunting knives, utility knife, hatchet, fillet and skinning knives, multi tool, adze, chisels, edge and trim cutters, plane iron and more
- Consistently sized diamond and uniform coverage ensures peak performance and durability
- Clean sharpening, use dry or with water, no messy oils
- Color coded blue for coarse diamond