Diamond Mini-Sharp Sharpener in coarse diamond is designed so you can be ready to touch up an edge, anywhere, anytime. It is lightweight with a handy key chain swivel ring for your keys or to attach to zipper pulls or backpacks. When open, it is 5-1/2 in. long with a sharpening surface of 2-11/16 in. x 15/16 in. x 3/16 in. The folding handle protects the stone when not in use, measuring 3-1/2 in. Easy to use, you can forgets those messy oils that are required with other sharpeners; the diamond surface allows you to sharpen dry or with water. DMT employs a proprietary process resulting in a micronized mono crystalline diamond that covers evenly across the stone for a hard wearing surface guaranteed to provide consistent, efficient sharpening for years to come. DMT's signature polka dot pattern provides for slightly recessed holes to collect the metal fines removed during sharpening to prevent loading. Enjoy faster sharpening: 5 or 6 strokes per edge versus 30 on a conventional abrasive. This allows you to spend less time sharpening edges and more time using them. Sharpen with coarse diamond (45 micron/325 meshes) to restore a neglected edge quickly.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- No power necessary, sharpen anywhere, anytime
- Designed with diamond, the hardest known material, so that you can sharpen any steel, tungsten, ceramic or other hard materials and much faster than with conventional abrasives
- Well suited for on-the-go sharpening handling a variety of edges including hatchet, assorted knives, multi tools, utility knife and more
- Consistently sized diamond and uniform coverage ensures peak performance and durability
- Clean sharpening, use dry or with water, no messy oils
- Color coded red for fine diamond