These easy-to-use slide-in design leveling shims are designed for use with DRIcore Subfloor. These plastic leveling shims are designed to help level DRIcore Subfloor panels up to 1/4 in. These shims require no cutting or gluing to work with your DRIcore Subfloor panels.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- The leveling shims have been designed to slide under the dricore panel to adjust for uneven areas on the concrete floor
- Slide the leveling shims into place on the underside of the panel where the height adjustment is necessary
- The leveling shims can be installed between two panels, if necessary
- In some cases, you may need to stack leveling shims together (max. 4) to get the right height adjustment needed to level the panel
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project