The DRYLOK 1 gal. White Masonry Waterproofer is a low-odor paint formulated to protect any interior, exterior, above- or below-grade masonry surface. This waterproofing paint can withstand 10 lb. of hydrostatic pressure equivalent to water pressure at a depth of 22 ft. This ready-mixed formula requires only 2 hours drying to the touch and 3 hours to accept recoating for quick task completion.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Seals masonry walls, cinder and concrete blocks, stucco, brick, retaining walls, basements, bird baths and foundations
- 1 gal. container waterproofs up to 100 sq. ft.
- Low-odor latex-based formula dries white and cleans up easily with water
- Withstands up to 10 lb. of hydrostatic pressure
- Dries to the touch in just 2 hours to provide quick protection
- Use 2 coats to ensure maximum waterproof defense
- Ready-to-use formula needs no premixing
- Click here to learn more about waterproofing
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT