The Dura Plastic Products 3/4 in. Sch. 40 PVC Pressure 90-Degree Elbow is used in cold-water pressure systems such as irrigation. The elbow has threaded connections. It has a maximum working pressure of 289 psi.
- Sch. 40 PVC requires the use of a primer before cementing
- Use to join Sch. 40 threaded fittings at 90 degrees
- Great for irrigation and other cold-water pressure systems such as water lines, plant and flower beds, gardens, swimming pools (not included) and spas (not included)
- Pressure rated schedule 40 construction
- Injection molded
- Do not test or use with compressed air or gas, or compressed air or gas systems
- Note: Product may vary by store.