Inspired by French Nouveau glassmaker, Emile Galle, the Boehme series is guaranteed to add a French flair to just about any room in your home. This gracious table lamp features 696 pieces of glass in lovely earth tones that have been etched and double overlaid. The addition of traditional Tiffany style art glass jewels in complementing colors creates a marriage of the two classic styles. A bold, yet graceful iron base in an antique golden sand finish, with an amber glass globe set inside the scrollwork brings the two distinct styles together for one lovely result.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Shade is crafted of art glass, adding elegance to any room
- Easy to use pull chain for easy on/off lighting
- Uses 2-60-Watt E-27 type A bulbs
- Includes easy to follow assembly instructions
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs