Your home will shine with opulent brilliance when you chose our Kreigal chandelier. The top of the generously sized 24% lead crystal bowl is meticulously faceted for maximum light refraction when the 6 40W bulbs are lit. The bottom of the shade features strands of solid crystal prisms, which meet at the solid, cut-crystal bottom bowl. Kreigal hangs from a metal frame, with an intricately cast canopy. The center and side supports feature solid crystal breaks. A Lacy metal ring outlines the top of the bowl, along with a solid metal ring joining the top bowl to the crystal strands. All metal work is finished in gleaming silver for extra sparkle. A large faceted crystal bottom ball adds the perfect finishing touch.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- All metalwork is finished in silver, which is a perfect accompaniment to the design
- Turns on and off easily with hardwired switch, compatible with standard wall dimmer
- Uses 6 X 40-Watt E-12 (candelabra) bulbs
- UL and/or ETL listed
- Easy to understand instructions for convenient installation
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs