Inspired by French Art Nouveau artist Emile Galle, this impressive torchiere, from our Boehme family will add a touch of 19th century French artistry to your home. The shade is double overlaid and etched in earthy green, yellow, orange, pink and beige tones set in a classic French fleur de lis pattern with a textured amber border and art glass jewel accents throughout. The uplit shade sits atop an ornately scrolled wrought iron base that is accented with a large amber art glass orb under the shade and decorative accent at the center of the column. This torchiere’s commanding presence will grace any home or office for many generations to come.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Shade is crafted of art glass, adding elegance to any room
- Easy to use foot step switch for easy on/off lighting
- Uses (1) 150-Watt E-27 type A bulb
- Includes easy to follow assembly instructions
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs