This is an authentic Persian rug and it represents some of the finest and best looking rugs produced in Iran. All of these Persian rugs have been imported pre-embargo and are 100% authentic to the native territory in which they were weaved. Persian rugs have a much finer knot count than most rugs on the market; because of this their designs tend to be more intricate and detailed.
- 100% Wool
- Latex backing helps keep the rug from shifting and slipping not requiring additional grippers
- Hand Knotted in Iran
- Naturally stain-resistant and resists fading
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; do not dry clean
- Hand-spun vegetable-dyed wool for vibrant, lasting color
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.