Floornishings Kazak collection uses the same weaving methods used centuries ago. This style is predominantly seen in blues, reds and ivories with hand-crafted designs our artisans weave from memory. Our Kazak rugs instill a sense of warmth in any home.
- 100% Wool
- Latex backing helps keep the rug from shifting and slipping not requiring additional grippers
- Hand Knotted in Pakistan
- Naturally stain-resistant and resists fading
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; do not dry clean
- Hand-spun vegetable-dyed wool for vibrant, lasting color
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.