Dayton Self-watering Planters reduce how often you have to water and still improve the health of your plants. A built-in reservoir holds water in the bottom of the planter and specially designed soil channels draw up water and oxygen for the roots. This keeps your plants healthy by supplying consistent moisture, preventing plant-killing root rot and preventing the loss of nutrients that traditional pots experience. A side watering hole offers easy filling, elevated feet promote airflow to reduce mold and mildew, drainage holes protect plants from overwatering and an attached tray eliminates messy spills while protecting your deck or patio from stains. The all-weather design stands up to the elements and UV protection helps prevent fading.
- Side watering hole for easy filling of the water reservoir
- Soil channels in the planter design, access water in the reservoir and wick it up to your plants roots for worry free watering
- Matte finish made with light weight resin material
- All weather durability with UV protection
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use