Can be used with wood and composite railing systems. More durable than wood balusters. They offer the look of hand-forged wrought iron with 1in. diameter that provides maximum view from the deck. The contour balusters cost slightly more than wood balusters but they won't warp, split, or splinter like wood. Easy to install and maintain. Conveniently packaged in packs of 14, the recommended quantity for a 6 ft. on-center handrail. Expected lifetime 10 plus years or will last the lifetime of the deck.
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Cost slightly more than wood balusters but last much longer
- Easy to maintain and install
- Intended for outdoor use but suitable for both outdoor and indoor applications
- Package of 14 balusters fills a 6-ft. on-center rail section