Foundation vent well allows for ventilation, is durable and attractive. The unit has a grated lid to prevent debris and pests from entering crawl space areas. Unit comes with screws needed for assembly, a charcoal lid and support bar that attaches to the foundation-foundation screws not included.
- Dec-O-Vent unit is composed of high impact, lightweight, UV protected, ABS plastic that will not deteriorate, rust or corrode-creating a long life span
- Dec-O-Vent's design blocks pests and debris from entering foundation vent and enhances airflow under structures
- Lid has a decorative image of an oak tree and fits nicely to into any landscaping, cement patios and walkways around buildings
- Dec-O-Vent unit can be installed next to foundation and be held in place by back-filling the surrounding soil or there are flanges on each side of the main body that allow it to be screwed to the foundation using six #12 stainless steel screws (screws not included)
- Durable unit can support over 700 lbs. and retains its stability when used with the optional extension of the main body- allowing for various finished grades
- Easy install for new construction, remodels, landscaping and cement patios or sidewalks that surround building
- Dec-O-Vent units solve the problem of unsightly sub grade foundation vents; the Dec-O-Vent unit will maintain protection of the crawl space area and add to the beauty of the home or building
- Lid able to support up to 700 lbs.
- UV protection of main components resists fading