The Decraflex 5 gal. smooth acrylic white exterior elastomeric masonry coating provides a long-lasting, weather-resistant finish. The acrylic base provides excellent adhesion to tilt-up concrete, cement board and stucco. It bridges existing hairline cracks.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for application on exterior tilt-up concrete, cement board and stucco
- Minimum temperature required for application is 70°F
- Designed for easy application with a sprayer, brush or roller
- Acrylic base provides excellent adhesion and durability
- Bridges existing hairline cracks
- UV, weather and mildew resistant
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?