Trust Defender to make thieves and v andals think twice about approaching your property. Defender systems function just like a computer, with a mouse for pointing and clicking and an intuitive icon-based menu for easy set up and use. View anytime, anywhere with remote viewing via internet, smartphone and tablet and receive email alerts, with photo, when motion is detected on your property. Our 1 Step Remote Viewing software application auto-networks your DVR in less than 5 minutes, available as a free download for PC and Mac. Record over 2 years’ worth of footage on the included 500GB hard drive. Connect up to eight cameras to this 8-channel system and monitor your business or home inside and out. Don’t give thieves a chance. Stop them with Defender.
- You’d expect a system that keeps such a close eye over all you hold dear to be complex. You’ll be surprised how easily this Defender system operates, it functions just like a computer with a mouse for pointing and clicking and an intuitive icon-based menu that provides prompts and coaching to assist you in navigating the system, it’s even so simple to use it will begin recording as soon as it’s plugged in
- Your security system is only worthwhile if you can actually see the person stealing from you, Defender DVR records in D1 resolution, which is the equivalent of 720 x 480 pixels or DVD quality, the resulting clear, crisp and accurate video feed will help put the criminal away
- Everyone needs a vacation to get away from it all with Defender you can enjoy yourself with peace of mind, knowing you can view your camera footage live online, anytime and anywhere, on either a PC or Mac you can use such search engines as Internet Explorer or Safari, you can also view footage on almost any smartphone, including iPhone, BlackBerry and roid, Windows Mobile, or Symbian as well as on your iPad and most major tablets, whether monitoring your business or home, you will always feel in control
- Included 500GB hard drive allows continuous monitoring and recording of over two years’ worth of footage your DVR sends an alert when your memory space is full so that you can choose to overwrite old video or stop the unit from recording
- Built-in USB port gives you the option of backing up and transferring your video footage with a USB flash drive or external USB hard drive and if you need to exp and your storage even further you can choose to record only when motion is detected, this DVR uses H.264 compression which maximizes recording time and transfers data more efficiently over the internet
- You will instantly know if any suspicious activity is happening on your property, this Defender system is designed to send you an email alert, complete with photo, if any motion is detected on your property or if any of your cameras experience video loss, you’ll always be in the know, no matter where you are
- Our 1 step remote viewing software application auto-networks your DVR in less than 5 minutes, simply input your DVR’s IP address (found in the menu) into the connection program on your computer, click “sync to router” and 1 step will automatically do the rest