The Delta Heavy Duty Oscillating Floor Spindle Sander achieves professional woodworking results. It features a Unique 0 Degree to 45? Degree tilting spindle arbor design that allows for adjusting the sanding angle to bevel sand while the table remains flat. It also has adjustable positive stops at 45 Degree and 90 Degree and large bevel scale for accuracy and convenience.
- Powerful 1 HP, 110-Volt motor with 1725 RPM spindle speed and 71 oscillations per minute
- Fully enclosed, heavy duty steel frame construction for optimum dust management and minimum vibration
- 24-5/8 in. x 24-1/2 in. precision ground cast iron table
- 1-1/2 in. oscillating action uses more of the sleeve, prolonging life of the sleeve while protecting wood from excess heat created by a fixed oscillating spindle
- On-tool storage for all inserts, spindles and wrenchesIncludes 10 interchangeable threaded spindles with 100 grit sanding sleeves (1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1 1/2 in., 2 in., 3 in. and 4 in.), 6 inserts, power lock-off pin and 2 wrenches
- Over-sized cast iron, chrome polished tilt wheel with knurled lock knob