Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 12
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Daniel Shapely design and functional too!
We were looking for a timeless, traditionally-styled kitchen. Single-Handle Bar Faucet with Pull-Down Sprayer in Chrome. This Cassidy was the obvious choice for it's graceful curves, the base of this faucet adds visual tension with elegant detailing. MagnaTite docking keeps the kitchen pull-down spray wand firmly in place with a powerful integrated magnet, so it stays docked when not in use. Delta's exclusive DIAMOND Seal Technology features a ceramic valve with a tough diamond coating to bring you a faucet built to last up to five million uses. Chrome, a cool, high-gloss finish, Delta Faucet Lifetime Limited Warranty. Pull-down spout swivels 360 degrees
September 6, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Barry Good high end faucet
The stainless steel finish looks really nice. I think it looks better than chrome, which is another choice. There is also Venetian bronze and the online video also shows champagne bronze which looks nice but I don’t see that as an option to buy. Maybe they discontinued that one.
When the sprayer is returned back into the faucet there is a strong magnet to hold it firmly in place which is a nice feature.
This faucet can be used in a 1 or 3-hole sink setup. I think it looks a lot nicer in a one hole configuration but if your sink has three holes it is nice to have the other option. Make sure you understand though that for the 3-hole configuration you have to buy an extra part…the escutcheon that goes on the base. I think most people go for the simpler 1-hole configuration these days.
The faucet has a weight that goes on the sprayer hose but unlike other faucets I have seen the weight doesn’t attach to the hose. It is free to slide along the hose. This means that it doesn’t pull the hose back into the faucet, so you have to replace it manually. I’m not sure I like this but maybe I’ll get used to it. Once the sprayer gets very close to the faucet the strong magnet will pull it the rest of the way and then hold it in place. If you wanted the sprayer to pull back into the faucet you could probably find a weight that attaches to the hose.
October 4, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Roadrunner Looks great, works well and easy to install
I really like the looks of this faucet and the functionality is excellent. This faucet was definitely an upgrade over old one that was less quality. Here are some specific points about this faucet:
1. The installation took about half an hour which was a pleasant surprise.
2. The directions are really easy to follow because the installation is really straight forward. They have designed this to install really easily which takes the burden off of the person doing the work.
3. The installation “hardware” for under the sink does not have a single nut that is hard to tighten. Instead, there is a lock nut that just has to be hand tight. Then a couple of turns of a screwdriver is all one needs to make the faucet solid to the sink.
4. There was a noticeable pressure difference with faucet from our old one. This one has a much stronger (maybe less restricted) flow which was a pleasant surprise.
5. The hose reaches longer than I expected (all the way to the front of the sink and beyond).
6. The arctic stainless looks pretty cool and the design of the Cassidy matches our kitchen design.
Things that could be better:
1. The hot and cold markings on the faucet are a little hard to read.
2. The “reach” of the faucet (not the hose) is a little less than I was used to and expecting. What I mean by this is the arch or bend of the faucet makes the water closer to the back of the sink than the middle which is where I would prefer it. This is partly made up for by the angle of the spray which is in a slightly outward direction. Although this is a very minor issue.
3. Nothing against the faucet but I had to order the escutcheon separately from another retailer because it was not available from The Home Depot. It would be nice to have it available from the same store.
September 15, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by SEMGAR48 The Most Reliable Faucet with a Lifetime Warrant and Best Designed Faucet making installation and use a snap
Delta Cassidy Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Bar Faucet in Arctic Stainless
This is by far the most reliable and best designed faucet making installation and use a snap
There are so many good things to say about the Delta Cassidy Single-Handle Bar Faucet, I hope I can list them all. See the photos to see most of the features described below.
(1) I was very happy that Delta Faucet comes with a Life Time Warranty, which gives me peace of mind. (2) The faucet spout rotates 360 degrees. That means I can put the handle on the left or right side of the faucet and I can reach anywhere I want with the spout. In my installation I installed the faucet on my kitchen sink instead of a bar sink. (3) I was super amazed at how easy it was to install, I did it in under 30 minutes an all time best for me. (4) I especially love the lock nut assembly. In the past I would have to wrestle to tighten the lock nut to keep the faucet snug. With the nut assembly, I only had to hand tighten the lock nut and then use the two locking set screws to snug the faucet down to the sink. (5) The sprayer hose has to be joined with the valve body once you have completed installation. Normally this is done with two fittings fastened together. With the Delta faucet the ends simply snap together and are locked together by a Hose Assembly Clip. Very quick and easy to do. (6) I found that the way they engineered the Steel Weight to help retract the sprayer hose was ingenious. Instead of clamping the weight directly to the sprayer hose, limiting how far it will pull out, they use a Steel Donut that slides up and down the hose, giving you double the reach of most retractable sprayers.
Because this is a bar faucet, it does not come with the escutcheon or other parts necessary to cover a 3 hole kitchen sink, so I had to buy them separate. (A) RP64070 Escutcheon (B) RP37490 Thin Deck Aid (C) RP6092 2 Nuts & Washers
I strongly recommend ordering the Delta Faucet RP37490 Thin Deck Aid if you are installing this faucet on a thin wall stainless steel sink.
For best results when installing this faucet in an 8 in. 3-hole sink, order the Delta RP64070 escutcheon and RP6092 2 Nuts & Washers. (Sad news is Home Depot does not carry this item)
August 24, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by soldbydon First-Class Bar Faucet
Delta put some quality features into this classy bar faucet, and long-term durability was of most importance. Their MagnaTite docking keeps the kitchen pull-down spray in place with an integrated magnet, so it stays docked when not in use, and the ability to easily remove mineral build-up using their Touch-Clean spray holes is a plug to keep the head from clogging. A bit pricey, but an outstanding faucet.
October 10, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Transplanted Easy Installation, High Quality, Looks Fantastic !!!
Installation of this faucet is straightforward and easy for most everyone. The directions are very well put together, and super easy to follow.
This faucet is what's called a "Bar" faucet, that normally would be installed for a sink in a laundry room, or wet bar. It's designed to be in a place where you don't need it to protrude far into a sink.
Measurement's between this Bar faucet and the same style but in a regular kitchen sink size is as follows:
The Regular faucet height is 15.5". This Bar faucet height is 14.5".
The Regular faucet reach is 9.38". This Bar faucet reach is 6.38".
As shown, there really is not all that much of a difference. As such, this bar faucet will look fine installed on a kitchen sink.
Delta covers this faucet with a Lifetime Warranty making it a one-time investment!
The quality of construction is noticeable when you first remove it from the box.
The only thing I don't really care for...And others have also mentioned, is the fact they don't include the escutcheon plate to convert a multi-hole sink to accommodate this single-hole installation. To get the escutcheon plate will cost you around $40.00 Special Order. When you're already paying several hundred dollars for the faucet, you don't expect to be nickle and dime'd over an adapter plate most every other manufacture throws in for free!
I absolutely love the quality of this faucet, and the looks of the Arctic Stainless.
October 1, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by mixerdude Functional, Easy to Install, High Quality
This is a beautifully designed faucet. The spray features are easy to switch from one spray to the next. The pull-down spray feature is very handy.
the faucet was very simple to install. This unit does not come with an escutcheon for multi-holed sinks and counter tops. The supply lines fit 3/8" compression shut-off valves.
Prior to removing the old faucet, I turned the service valves on and off several times. This allowed the lines to be flushed and any debris went into the old faucet being removed. I followed the instructions regarding flushing the new faucet prior to installing the sprayer. There was no debris to clog the new faucet.
The center single handle and valve design made it very easy and convenient to operate.
The stainless finish wipes clean easily.
This is a high quality fixture.
August 22, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Shengjun beautiful faucet
Delta Cassidy Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Bar Faucet (Model 9997-AR-DST) meets all my expectations. I love the high arc design which makes washing a lobster pot possible. Spout pulls out easily and swivels 360 degrees, which means now I can reach every single corner of the sink. Installation was easy as 123. Water pressure is good. No complains.
August 28, 2016