Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 11
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by tony flooring
was very satisfied with product and will recommend to others
January 21, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by mbnb7076 Did not fit and tighten properly.
We got two of these to install on a new granite countertop in the guest bathroom and had to return them because they did not fit and tighten properly. The handles fit and tightened just fine but the faucet mount design is abysmal. There are two problems with the design: 1) the neck is not long enough to even allow the mounting nut to be attached. 2) The only way to tighten this is with the mounting nut that you screw onto the neck... which even if the neck was long enough, does not provide a good tight fit.
March 4, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by SDJ14 OK Product, but installation issues
The Delta Foundations 8 in. Widespread 2-Handle Mid Arc Bathroom Faucet in Chrome, Model # B3511LF is an OK product, but has a few installation issues. Previous reviewers mbnb7076 from Colorado and Robert from Brooklyn, NY were very accurate in their criticisms. All of the problems identified could easily be corrected by Delta.
- is very difficult to get aligned and tightened. The problem I encountered appears to be the washer that comes in the kit. The washer has a 1-1/4" ID and a 1-7/8" OD. The threading that this goes on is a 7/8" OD. The washer floats around too much when you're trying to tighten the nut. Before you leave the store, buy a washer with a 1" ID and a 2" OD, which will work much better. DELTA, please take note and put the correct washer in the kit.
- is chrome over plastic, not over metal. At this price I was expecting all the parts to be metal.
- need to be marked or labeled in some way to indicate which is the hot (left) and which is the cold (right) so that turning them on and off will work as expected. It is important to get this correct before you snap in the supply line connectors because it is difficult to get them apart without damaging them if you realize later that the handles need to be reversed. DELTA, please, it would be very easy to mark/label the on-off directions of the handles.
- as opposed to the faucet, the handles install and tighten quite easily (once you've identified which is which)
- ARE chrome over metal as expected.
The Drain mechanism is flimsy plastic. It's so pathetic that I reused the old drain mechanism. If you're not replacing an existing faucet, good luck with the drain.
May 30, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Robert Delta Faucet Needs Improvement
I have two of these faucets installed now at our facility. The design is great and the snap in supply line connectors are easy to use. The problem is, once you snap them on, they will not come off easily without doing significant damage to the faucet. Also, the handles are not marked in any way, so it's nearly impossible to get them aligned correctly for off and on. No matter what I do, it seems the faucet handles always turn on when you expect it to be in an off position and vice versa. This is very frustrating and as I said above, once you make the snap connectiuon--good luck trying to alter it. Del;ta needs to simply add marking on the faucet handles so you can tell which way they shut off and turn on before you put them in place.
May 20, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Sower4truth Nice bathroom fixtures
This fixture replaced an outdated leaky faucet in our bathroom. It is easy to use by children and adults, specifically a child is able to wash his hands with minimal adult help. The handles are easy to grip to quickly turn the water on and off.
July 11, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Lightning Good faucet for the price
It's a good faucet but to much plastic. Better to go with a plumbing supplier, they have better quality!
November 7, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by naturegal Perfect Upgrades for Vintage Vanities
These faucets provide just the perfect new look to two deep, old-fashioned , heavy duty ceramic bathroom sinks that were "new" in 1960. Sinks still in perfect condition and now look better than ever with their new shiny 2-handle faucets.
April 22, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by txpyette Very nice upgrade
The old faucet was a 4" pull knob. This one is much nicer and easier to use.
May 4, 2014