Create a truly custom shower with this HydraChoice 1-Spray Soothing Body Spray in Stainless with H2Okinetic Technology. Spray heads extend out of the wall when the water is turned on. Users can simply press the spray heads back into position when they are finished showering. Spray heads are easy and affordable to swap out, offering choice and differentiation in spray pattern and pressure before and after installation. By simply removing a set screw, you can transform your shower experience from a soothing to massaging or invigorating spray option. A 1/2 in. rough-in allows the body spray trim and spray head installation to occur after the rough-in stage is complete and the wall surface has been finished. The oscillating pattern of the water prevents the build-up of mineral deposits, making H2Okinetic spray holes self-cleaning. Adjust the spray 50° in any direction to help you aim the water where you want it. Choose between a round or square trim option (sold separately) and 4, interchangeable spray heads (sold separately) with H2Okinetic Technology or Touch Clean spray holes. Available spray options are Invigorating, Soothing, Massaging and Full Spray.
- Automatically extends when water is turned on
- H2Okinetic increases the water's velocity to enhance spray performance and maintain temperature
- Rotates up to 50° in any direction
- Rough and trim required for complete unit
- R50200 rough-in sold separately
- Choose from T50010-SS round and T50210-SS square trim bodies (sold separately)
- Faucet and finish lifetime limited warranty