Delta Single Handle Repair Parts Kit-RP63138 - The Home Depot


Model # RP63138

Internet # 203725432

Single Handle Repair Parts Kit

Delta Single Handle Repair Parts Kit

This item has been discontinued.
The Home Depot no longer carries this specific product.

$86.91 / each


Model # RP63138

Internet # 203725432

Store SO SKU # 1000723998

Purchase this Single Handle Repair Parts Kit for an easy fix-a-leak DIYer project. Ideal replacement kit for kitchen and bathroom sink faucets, this is a budget-conscious kit for repairing a leak without replacing the entire valve. Delta is committed to providing you with the best experience with water.

  • Includes two self-lubricating o-rings, one diverter, two cam assemblies, two self-lubricating rubber seats, two metal springs, two ball valves, two end valves and one 1/4-turn stop
  • For use with Delta single-handle kitchen and bathroom sink faucets
  • Genuine Delta repair part kit
  • Use of non-Genuine Delta repair part voids warranty
  • Lifetime limited warranty covers parts and finish defects

Info & Guides

You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.


Assembled Depth (in.)  1.0 in  Assembled Height (in.)  2.0 in 
Assembled Width (in.)  1.0 in 
Hardware Included  Yes  Material  Metal 
Plumbing Part Type  Sink Kit  Returnable  90-Day 
Warranty / Certifications
Manufacturer Warranty  Lifetime limited 



Cost Saver Shipping includes initial transportation by small parcel service, with final delivery made by U.S. Postal Service. Tracking information may be limited.

Orders for this item may be expedited for an additional fee.

Other Delivery Options:

Standard Shipping includes delivery by small parcel service. Processing time varies by product.

Express and Expedited shipping options are also available. Estimated arrival times are available in checkout.

If product is eligible for shipping to AK, HI and US Territories additional transit time and remote surcharges may apply.