Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 11
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by AZ Good Purchase
Very nice design. Works well. Provides most of what you need to install. Instructions could have been a lot better. I'm not sure I'd recommend for someone who's never installed a sink fixture before. It wasn't hard but the instructions stank.
April 26, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JG Glad I took a chance
Did not find to be loud or have low water pressure as other reviews here indicated. Ended up using matching shower trim/head and roman tub faucet...happy with all.
November 10, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by diywife Looks Great!
We had purchased a glacier bay faucet for our young boys bathroom, but it leaked. We decided to spend more money and are very glad to have purchased this one. We chose not to install the drain as it was already chrome, so installation was a breeze. It did help to have two people so that while one person was attaching the faucet the other one held it so it would be straight. We are planning on purchasing another one for our 1/2 bath. We have no problems with the hot water. Also this is really easy to clean!
June 30, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Rich0101 Excellent value
Classic design. Look and works great. Excellent value.
July 19, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by maryus Pop up does not extend fully
Nice looking. However not able to use the metal pop-up: the backsplash is too closed to have a full extension of the pop-up (The vanity sink hole is too close from the wall!). Had to sent back the item and take a Delta Trinsic without pop-up....
November 3, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by linlin Loud!!!
This faucet looks great but the aerator doesn't seem to add air to the water stream, hence it is very loud. (I replaced the aerator with a new one from Delta and no change).
May 3, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by newhomeowner good minimalistic look
Purchased this bath faucet to replace the builder installed center set faucet. I like single handle faucets and thus the replacement.
1. easy to install.
2. looks awesome and not busy like other faucets.
3. the significant other loves the minimalistic look.
4. water flow is smooth and doesn't splatter like other faucets.
1. not a fan of the PEX piping to connect the water lines. Lines are long and if you loop it as recommend in the installation instructions, it flops all the place. In my situation, there wasn't enough line to loop and I had to cut the PEX per instructions.
2. drain pop up stopper - lots of play since the hole to attach the horizontal rod is very large. The hole should be smaller or make the pop up stopper adjustable like one of your competitors. The one I replaced had this feature.
3. wish colour scheme had a brushed nickel
4. Not really a con but some may - Adds lots of air to the hot water and makes it look cloudy.
Overall, easy installation except for adjusting the pop up stopper. Significant other is happy. Looks really good and like the minimalist appearance.
April 15, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by fixerupper Overall pleased, but.
Very much like the look and feel of the faucet. It runs great when turned to cold. when turned to hot the volume of water declines significantly and doesn't come out very warm. It wasn't easy to install, but wasn't overly difficult. I read other reviews before purchasing and I don't think that the faucet is too loud when turned on. I do like the faucet and it does look nice with my other bathroom fixtures (which are all trinsic). Just wish the warm water would come out at the same volume as the cold
April 8, 2014