The Design House Dishwasher Air Gap, constructed from durable brass and ABS materials, is designed to ensure that water flows only in the right direction during the dishwasher cycle. The air gap also helps to prevent standing water in the dishwasher tub in the event of a drain hose clog. Should a dishwasher drain hose become clogged with food matter, a dishwasher will still have the ability to pump out the waste water from within the wash tub. The air gap also helps ensure that standing water from a sink is not siphoned into a dishwasher. The air gap will help prevent any contaminated water from entering dishwasher and contaminating dishes or possibly leaking from the wash cycle into a home.
- Helps to prevent waste water from dishwasher from backing up into dishwasher
- Durable brass cap and ABS body construction
- 1-3/4 in. diameter and 2-1/4 in. brass cap
- 5/8 in. inlet and 7/8 in. outlet
- Hose connections not included
- Meets IAPMO standards: UPC and cUPC compliant
- 1 year limited warranty