Diablo's Decorative Edge Router Bits add designs to cabinets, furniture, plaques, and millwork. The Ogee bits have interchangeable bearings for making cuts of differing depths. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-SHIELD, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Decorative edging for cabinets, molding and furniture
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Cut diameter: 1-1/2 in.
- Bearing diameter: 1/2 in.
- Carbide height: 5/8 in.
- Shank diameter: 1/4 in.
- Overall length: 2-3/16 in.