Diablo's Window Sash and Rail Router Bits are designed to produce a complete divided late sash. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-SHIELD, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Two bits work together to produce a complete divided lite sash
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Cut diameter: 1-1/2 in.
- Carbide height: 1-27/64 in.
- Shank diameter: 1/2 in.
- Overall length: 2-7/8 in.