Diablo's Flute Router Bits include double bearings to create fluted designs for chair legs and moldings. These bits are ideal for producing Chippendale style furniture. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-Shield, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Chippendale style furniture
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s, hardwoods and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Cut diameter is 1-1/8 in.
- Bearing diameter is 7/8 in.
- Carbide height is 7/8 in.
- Shank diameter is 1/2 in.
- Overall length is 3 in.