Diablo's T-Slotting Cutter Router Bits are designed to create slotted wall displays. These bits can be used to build sturdy, attractive slotted walls to display items from garden and power tools to toys. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-Shield, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Slotted wall displays
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s, hardwoods and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Cut diameter is 1-1/8 in.
- Carbide height is 13/16 in.
- Shank diameter is 1/2 in.
- Overall length is 2-1/2 in.