Diablo's Three-Wing Slotting Cutters produce slots and grooves for T-moldings, spline joints, tongue and groove joints, and many other applications. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-SHIELD, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Compatible with 20 mm bearing
- Should be used with appropriate slotting cutter arbors for 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. shanks
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwoods and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc