Diablo's Finger Joint Router Bits join wood from edge-to-edge, or from end-to-end. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-shield, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Produces a joint that is stronger than the wood itself
- Tips on each side of the bit are offset, cutting twice as many fingers as you see tips on each side of the bit
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s hardwoods and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.