Diablo's Handrail Router Bits are designed to create custom banisters and handrails. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-Shield, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Use these bits for the lower profile on a handrail; select Diablo bit DR99450, DR99452, or DR99027 for the top profile
- Banisters and handrails
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Cut diameter is 1-3/16 in.
- Carbide height is 1-27/64 in.
- Shank diameter is 1/2 in.
- Overall length is 2-7/8 in.