Diablo's Decorative Edge Router bits are designed to create decorative edges on cabinets, molding, and furniture. The Classical Roman Ogee bits have interchangeable bearings to create a multitude of profiles in different stock thicknesses. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-Shield, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Decorative edging for cabinets, molding and furniture
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s, hardwoods and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Cut diameter is 1-3/8 in.
- Bearing diameter is 1/2 in.
- Carbide height is 9/16 in.
- Shank diameter is 1/2 in.
- Overall length is 2-7/16 in.