Diablo's Straight Router Bits cut smoother than other bits due to their precise shear and hook angles. End of bit relief allows for fast plunging. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-shield, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- General stock removal with a smooth finish
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s hardwoods and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.