Diablo's Face Molding Router Bits are designed for adding architectural detail to door casings, trim, baseboards, and pilasters. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-SHIELD, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Door casings, trim, baseboards, and pilasters
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Cut diameter: 15/16 in.
- Carbide height: 1-27/64 in.
- Shank diameter: 1/2 in.
- Overall length: 2-7/8 in.